Keep yourself protected.


Home Insurance, Contents Insurance, Landlord Insurance

Home insurance

It is a requirement of the mortgage company to have your house protected.  This covers the rebuild cost after damage. 

Contents insurance

It is a good idea to insure your contents in the event of fire theft and others risks.  Such as accidental damage, You can also insure items away from your home.

Landlord insurance

This policy can insure both buildings and contents of the rented property, it can also insure landlords form other risks linked to their rental property.    

Our Services

Need Help ?

Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days. Or just call us now

(028) 3752 2874

Get A Quote

Share This